View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 12:21 PM

No H380 that wasn't directed to you.

And I have acknowledged my mistakes from the past multiple times on this forum, face to face with landowners, the public, and my clients. I don't owe anyone on this forum anything. And I would pick "keep rolling" For the reasons being that I have picked up the pieces of a once shady past many years ago, continued forward with my chin up battling off all criticism I had to deal with past mistakes. Pushed forward deeper into this tough business called outfitting, made the best of with what I had and have turned a hunting hobby of mine years ago in to a successful ligament business that is very respected by many! I could have rolled over and quit what I was doing all them years ago despite the bad name I had created for myself but I pushed on. Its been a hard road to get to where I am today and am now proud of how I have changed as an individual and bettered myself as person and outfitter. So keep hatting on me if you all like. That's up to you. Again to those of you against me out there that's your choice. Everyone has a right to opinion. And that's fine. Your negative opinions won't slow me down or break my stride in setting out to accomplish the things I set out to do in this business or life in general.