View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 07:31 PM
Banned

ok jeep...you got me thinking here. my first thought was that you dont need a license of any kind to kill coyotes....so i went to dig it up and found this......

BOWHUNTING

Note: The following applies to bowhunting other than with a cross-bow. Scroll down for information about hunting with cross-bows.

Except for the hunting of black bear, coyote, cougar or wolf under the circumstances as outlined under Access for Control of Livestock Predation, a Bowhunting Permit is required by anyone who hunts big game, game bird, wolf or coyote with a bow and arrow.

but a little more digging turned up the written portion i was first thinking of....

Coyote
A Resident may, without a licence and on land to which he or she has the right of access, hunt (but not trap) coyote at all times of the year throughout the province, except as follows:
1) on public lands in the Green Area, only from October 1, 2011 to February 29, 2012, and
2) in Camp Wainwright (WMUs 728 and 730), only from January 2, 2012 to February 29, 2012.

seems to be directly contradicting quotes. i think i might spend the 10 bucks to be sure.