View Single Post
Old 04-03-2009, 11:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rugatika View Post

And another thing. I get damned sick and tired of hearing police tell us law abiding citizens that WE need to use a "club" or get extra locks, or hide stuff away etc. THEY (meaning the justice system not necessarily the police) need to start getting these punks off the streets and locked up. Almost every one of these cases involves thugs that were "known to local law enforcement". DUH! One chance for a mistake and then LOCK THEM UP for some serious time. The Alberta Stimulus package could be building prisons.

Rug
please note that the front line police are only doing the best they can while their hands are tied by the liberal courts. I am sure that they would rather be telling the victime to buy a gun and use this type of load etc. but they really don't have that option. I applaud the police for their efforts and sympathise (sp??) with their continued frustration with putting these animals away only to have some slick lawyer and a bleeding heard judge kick them back out onto the street a day or so later.