View Single Post
Old 03-15-2018, 08:27 PM

I was like maybe 7 or 8 years old. We went to some sort of function (picnic or day trip) with about, I'd say, like another 30-40 families in this mixed prairie parkland kind of thing.

There were a couple small (maybe acre or two) wooded areas where we kids were running around and playing.

I was tearing through the woods going down a path and almost ran into a lady who was in full squat passing a poo right in the middle of the path. Full brakes ...... almost fell over her ..... and ..... there I was virtually standing right on top her as I watch the rest of the poo drop to the ground. If I had been a foot closer she would have dropped it right on my toes.

I was stunned ..... She was surprised (and probably embarrassed). We just looked at each other for a minute not sure what to do. So .... I said "Hello" ..... the lady said "Hi" back and I promptly turned and ran back the way I came.

I made sure to steer away from that fresh landmine as my literal proximity to the offending poop, in some way, may associate me with this poo.

It was literally years and years before I ever told that story - not sure I was traumatised, embarrassed or what .... but I still laugh to this day when thinking about how freaking silly that "pleasant exchange" of greetings was.

Last edited by EZM; 03-15-2018 at 08:33 PM.