View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little red riding hood View Post
My grandmother passed in July 2003, she had several strokes in the last month's of her life, and as a result her right side was paralyzed, could only smile with the left side of her face, could only move her left hand, could hardly speak clear enough to understand.
She stayed in our house for the last few months and was in a coma the last couple weeks.
But then one evening about 8:00 she suddenly woke and called out to my aunt, (her youngest daughter) and she sat up in bed and proceeded to tell her that Jesus was standing by the bed, my aunt of course couldn't see him, but grandma was telling her that he's right there! And she pointed with her right hand (the one that hadn't been able to move) and insisted that he's standing right beside her bed! Then she lay back down and got a beautiful smile across her entire face, not just the left side.
And that's how she stayed, the smile never left her face.
He was there, He's here now!

Great story in particular though many here are great, as was the thread mentioned in the OP. I don't really have all that much of interest to share, just some easily explainable stuff like wildlife or folks conducting weird doings or screaming about. All easily explained stuff.