View Single Post
Old 03-16-2018, 07:25 PM

Default Strange happenings

About 60 years ago I was visiting my grandfather along with my dad.Dad and grandfather were inside playing checkers, the sun had gone down and gotten dark and I was on the back step alone and to make matters even more spooky grandfather lived right beside a graveyard.As I turned away from looking towards the graveyard I looked upon the porch roof and there were two blazing eyes ,I ran in the house because it scared the hell out of me.Course I didn't want to upset the checker players with a dumb story like that,so I just kept it to myself knowing that there had to be a logical explanation. My first thought was maybe it was the devil,or maybe it was a cat,the eyes were about two feet from the roof,and after all this time it came to me that it had to be Great Horned Owl .At least that's what I believe lol.
If people concentrated on the really important things in life,there would be a shortage of fishing poles.Doug larson. Theres a fine line between fishing and just standing on the shore like an idiot. Steven Wright.