View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNP View Post
You seem to think that everything that anyone says on AO is factual. The examples of he said/she said are just one persons renditions of what happened.......with a little embellishment me thinks I'm not accusing anyone of making anything up, but all the accusations here are one sided. Like I've been saying, this whole thread is lacking credibility.......I've yet to see proof of one person (in AB) who has received a "ticket" for any of the infractions mentioned here. The reason for not seeing any evidence of a ticket is there aren't any "tickets" being issued in AB. LEO's may issue an appearance notice, to appear in court or give a warning. I've seen written warnings but no tickets. Personally I'd rather receive a ticket than have to go to court in a location hundreds of km's away from home on a day when I should be working. The only "ticket" that I can think of that could be issued is one for failing to obey traffic signs...........i.e., those signs that say mandatory watercraft inspection ahead. I've waited in line while larger boats were being flushed...........my little "clean/drained/dry" fishing boat went through speedily. My experiences are certainly different than others......................and................... ....there is no such thing as "exempt" from inspection.
Who are you talking about? Ken for stating that they said exempt to him and the Op for posting a fine amount...or fine at all? It would help if you were more clear and direct rather than the long winded and, yes, accusational posts.