View Single Post
Old 11-10-2017, 03:00 PM

I only have 1 cellular game camera, which is a ridgetec. I originally bought a UWAY MB 600 last year, it stopped working after about 2 months in the field. I sent it back to UWAY after a conversation with them, they replaced it with somebody else's refurbished piece of crap camera which really Pi$$ed me off (I could tell because my camera was essentially brand new and I had written my name in permanent marker on it, the camera that they replaced it with was really badly scratched up, looked like it had been used for several years). I called back and they apologized and sent back a brand new Ridgetec camera.

I have had the camera up since Mid summer of this year and I have to say I was not happy with the Uway experience, but the ridgetec has honestly been great. I was getting texts sent to me (with 12 AA lithium in the camera) when it was -20c last week. The pictures as you can see from the post above are nice and crisp and clear.

I run about 20 cameras total, love the spypoint cams but have not tried their cellular cam as of yet. If the quality is anything like their normal cams, I don't think you would be disappointed with it.

DR