View Single Post
Old 08-13-2018, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaberTosser View Post
So long as it wasn't an AR15 it won't really change or amplify the current public sentiment on either side of the debate. It will however underline that the RCMP are not doing well on the background check side of things, just as they aren't calling most peoples PAL application references. I've never been called on the times I've been asked to be a reference, nor were any of mine, nor were the references of a number of people I've spoken with. If they ran the program that far over budget and weren't even putting in the most fundamental safety 'legwork' in the first place, where the heck was all that money spent by the Liberals??
I think you might be onto something

"Note: A judge has imposed a publication ban that prevents media, including CTV News, from reporting on court documents that reveal details of what happened in the Fredericton shooting. Those details were in a previous version of this story. CTV News is taking legal action against the ban."

His parents said he had a history of mental illness perhaps the CFO dropped the ball??