View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 06:42 PM

Kinda funny this thread came up. I had an odd experience Saturday night. I wasn't eager to share but others have confirmed what I saw. I was driving eastbound just south of Leduc a few kms. It was 10:15 at night, nice and dark out in the country. Something caught my eye out my drivers window. A bright blue/white light. I just caught the last flicker of it as it disappeared. It was coming from the Leduc/International airport area. It definatley originated from the ground. It completely lit up the sky like it was daytime. Just not a orange or red light. Bright blue/white. As I was now continually staring out my window it happened once more. A quick flash bright white lasting less than a second, I didn't know what to think. My first thought was a rotating light coming from a plane or control tower. But after isaw the entire second flash it was way more intense than any manmade light ive ever seen. I told my bro about it sunday and he said he read some facebook posts that confirmed the same thing. A guy from work saw his backyard in Leduc light up like I described as well. Anyone else around the area notice this?