Thread: Shot at
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2016, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkamaholic View Post
Been hunting the same area south of debolt for many years. Had one group of young fellas who used to think it was funny to shoot over people's heads as they passed by their camp after dark on atvs....I never saw the humour in it. They even visited near our camp one year to let some bullets fly from the main pipeline, again after dark. Those valleyview neighbours had lost our respect already, guess they wanted to seal the deal
Another group of older gentlemen who are also "camp neighbours" only a few miles distant had one fellow who scoped my dad and I as we drive the sbs towards him. I guess we must have looked like a moose or something from 200 yards away...darned Polaris is too quiet I guess that was three years ago...I let it go since he was in his mid seventies and though he should've know better, maybe his eyes were starting to go and his fixed income didn't afford him the resources to buy binos, right?
Same moron drove his quad in on us and screwed up a very good elk encounter this fall....at 8:30 in the morning. I didn't let that one go.
Was said moron trespassing?