View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROA View Post
It’s not just the overpopulation. It’s other things I have said. I am involved in the management of a private lake in the US at my other home. I am no idiot like you guys accuse me of. When you guys work with real bios on a real lake get back to me until then I see a bunch of ill informed Albertans that think they know it all. I gave you information from my experience you should think about it but you wont because we have the pond professional bucket brigade with all their Alberta trout welfare experience yapping non stop.
You make an assumption I didn’t get my university education in fisheries...worked in the field and have done extensive research.

Maybe listening is a two way street.

If you think we are supportive of moving fish around willy nilly, you are wrong.

I am not in favour of moving perch to an existing perch lake.

But a lake that winterkills and could provide a perch put and take fishery has merit.

Chow

Sun
It is not the most intellectual of the species that survives; it is not the strongest that survives; but the species that survives is the one that is able best to adapt and adjust to the changing environment in which it finds itself. Charles Darwin