View Single Post
Old 10-19-2014, 09:23 AM

you should have been there last year when i was doing a brook trout excursion in the nanton area knowing full well it was also a bear country area and this happened right after the floods. i go up this creek as far as i can and got to a point where i couldn't go any further, and on the way back i keep hearing noises in the bushes and then a horse poked its head out and scared the crap out of me, then a we bit later same thing only this time was a friggen young deer. i get close to where i parked and then something big was running through the bushes and i can see bushes and branches snapping as i see a big black thing coming towards me and i drop all my gear into the creek where i was fishing and pulled out my bear spray take the clip off and aim. out of the corner of my eye i see a spot of yellow and this big black thing jumps into the creek right in front of me as i was about to spray. it also turned out to be a black angus cow. lol wayne you are fishing and enjoying the day to only have a fresh T-bone, prime rib, steak come up to you, should get a fire going too lol yum