View Single Post
Old 04-25-2015, 06:58 PM

Default 100 yard bow shot "competition".

I bought a new bow last Friday from Lawrence at Accurate, what a great guy to deal with! Got it home and set it up last weekend, tied the peep in and got the sight calibrated Wednesday night after I re-timed and tuned it up after the string and cables had settled. Finally got out today to shoot distance. Went to 100 yards and this is my second group. It's the best of the 5 groups I shot at 100 yards today.

I seemed to be getting a lot of horizontal spread, I think this bow needs some more weight on the stab, as well as a back bar to offset the sight weight. I also ordered some side plates, as I find the grip not the greatest for me. Hopefully I can get the horizontal solved!

Last arrow of the day was at 75. Dialed 75 into the sight and let her rip. I didn't see where it went, and was treated to this when I went to the butt! I'm l liking the kingpin too!

The bow is a nitrum turbo, and I think it will be a shooter! As you can see it is set up as a hunting rig. It's very fast too and extremely efficient. Very satisfied with it so far.

Last edited by normanrd; 04-25-2015 at 07:14 PM.