View Single Post
Old 04-28-2016, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fargineyesore View Post
The finger pointing is done by the fishermen that steadfastly REFUSE to acknowledge that their pastime also causes impact to fish stocks. They say oh its not as much impact. BS. There are lots of lakes in the province that are not in the least affected by quadders, but fish stocks are declining in those areas as well.

Why do we have walleye draws? Why is Calling Lake now down to one small walleye to keep, while pike are closed? Going to tell me quadders are damaging the fish stocks in Calling Lake also?

Couldn't be the hundreds of boats on the lake when you were allowed to keep more fish?

With the amount of fishermen and amount of lakes, rivers in this province, I'm expected to accept the fishermen's position that there are way more bad quadders than fishermen. Again, BS. There are tons of poachers and fishermen that don't follow the rules and damage fish stocks, but lets just concentrate on OHV users.

THAT is the issue I have with their position.
Dead wrong. The finger pointing is from decent human beings who like to use the backwoods places in this province but can't stand it due to quading and dirt biking idiots. Imagine sitting in your campground around 9 p.m. What is going to wreck your evening more, a son and his father fishing and enjoying themselves or a ear deafening quader to close for comfort. When riding a horse a long a nice stream, which would you prefer, a nice hello and nod from a fly fisher or a dirt bike coming to close for comfort, scaring the horse, and then his quading buddy roars through the creek yelling profanities. Sound familiar to some here...how about a common occurrence on a long weekend,

You are so out of your element here your really not making any sense.