View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkhunter11 View Post
If a person expects to learn all of the rules and regulations just by asking questions on this forum, they will certainly fail. You can get clarification on some regulations by asking questions, but without actually reading the regulations, there is no possible way to even think of all of the questions that you would need to ask, to learn them all. Myself and several other people are always encouraging new hunters to read the regulations thoroughly, before going hunting, because that is the best way to learn the regulations, but judging by some of the questions that are being asked, some people are obviously not making the effort to even read the regulations for themselves.
He never asked you to read him the regulations. He simply said he was unaware of fmj's being illegal on big game and then asked one simple question which you obviously knew the answer to but you still insisted on dodging the question and just called him out on his lack of knowledge.

Believe me, I think reading the regs front to back is essential too, but it is impossible for people to comprehend and remember EVERYTHING in there, so next time someone asks a simple question you know the answer to, just answer it! This site would be a much more enjoyable experience.