Thread: Binoculars
View Single Post
Old 07-06-2012, 08:01 PM
Banned

hoping this is relevant info, people have different eyes that suit different binos or even brands, when shopping the big 3 (zeiss/swaro/leica) some have swaro eyes, some have leica eyes...you get the idea, you gotta go look through several in your price range....i'm way happier with leica than i was with swaro and i was pretty happy with swaro and zeiss seems my least fav of the three yet often the zeiss ranks 1st optically with a smaller sweet spot of optical awesomeness and the leica may not match the awesomeness of the zeiss it has a bigger sweet spot and some eyes like that better....keep in mind...and the difference in optical awesomeness between the big three flagships is not very big mind you but if you could check out all three you'd find one that speaks to you more than the others forsure...could be fit, could be features/locking diopters/adjustments you prefer, grip, combination of things including what your eyes seem to prefer from one brand to another, go look at the popular models in your price bracket, you may end up with a different brand than you anticipated