View Single Post
Old 01-09-2011, 04:40 PM

i have many friends that come here to fish from B.C......yes they have pike and walleye but they come here because its just better. Gawd forbid they suggest regulations changes to suit their personal desires and stock more B.C. lakes with gators and set regs for their sucess.
its not sad we have to travel to seek trophy rainbows....its part of the experience. like a hunter going to africa to hunt exotics....please dont suggest we stock elephants in pp1 so they dont have to travel to africa
B.C has their problems too.

i also believe there is lurkers on here. lol . because they are very successful in catching the fish you desire already. im also very leary of many fish nettings from the Gov......its my opinion they are very book smart but as far as water smart not so much. I'd be very interested in the netting details

I know your a powerful guy on this forum and many are afraid to say anything. which is fine you probably have done many things to deserve this respect..congats.

i openly invite you to make the trip with me to the koot and get this 20inch rainbow thing out of your system.