View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAPFisher View Post
So true. The one person I do allow on my land, and yes it has creek running through it, is about 25 years old. Caught him and his girlfriend and dog about two summers ago. I think I had him worried for about 5 minutes. We got to talking though and he was very apologetic. Now he texts me every so often when he is in the area to let me know. The one and only one person I allow on. Why? Because he is respectful and asks. No problem. And, I know when he is there. Again, awesome.

The stories I have... I've confronted I'm sure close to a thousand different people over the years. I have a database of the trouble ones I keep. One of the worst that comes to back to me, cop that showed up had to pull his gun out as this guy would just not settle down and was yelling at the cop, he was cuffed and hauled away. All in front of his two kids. What a "hero" to look up to hey.

Most end up as they should with a better understanding on the other party. But some don't get it.

Sounds like your one of the many good land owners. The ones I enjoy talking to whether permission is granted or not. We can ask, you can give your answer and we leave either way on good terms.