View Single Post
Old 04-04-2009, 10:22 PM

Question Still thinking outside the box......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester View Post
Butt...Ask yourself this question..

Would you shoot someone in the back and possibly kill them over a Quad?

Before you go all Bubba on me...think of the repercussions(s/p),ok?

Are you willing to go to jail??
Hmmm, and to that I should say, it would depend on my mood at the time, (adrenaline is a bitch, thats not always a good thing). Was a repeated occurence, like as in, was this the first time a quad was stolen from me or was there one stolen from me a couple months before this???? (Another rumer i heard from the rumer mill, but rumers only have about %10 truth.)

But to the criminals i ask this, "is it worth possibly getting shot in the back to steel this quad"? Ill answer my own question, no way. I dont wanna even get caught speeding cause it will not "be worth it".

Dont ask the law abiding people questions, cause if they are left alone, then there wont be any situations/ conflicts. Simple as that.

But here's a better question.........

What do you have do to to get enough respect from pukes like that, in order for you to be left alone?

Jail time can be measured in 2 ways. Crooks do jail time because they get caught doing something bad, against people that they DONT RESPECT. Because if they respected them, then they would have left them alone.
Now do I have to do something so bad to those crooks, to get there respect, in order for them to leave me alone?

Crooks only give people respect cause they fear them, they fear the "penalty is not worth the reward, if i wrong against this person". Im sure the first thing they think is, "is this guy easy prey"?

So I ask, how bad of a man do i have to be, "how much jail time do I have to do, to get the criminals to respect me enough to leave me alone"?

Rational thinking dont work when dealing with irrational people, the only way criminals will listen to you, is for them to be scared of you.

Its the typical "bully" scenario. How far do you have to go, in order to get the bully to stop picking on you??? The justice system is not taking up for anyone, if it was, then there would be no more repeat "bullies".

And to those who say, "get insurance", like I hear some people say, well heres a question for you.....
How many quads are you allowed to have stolen before youre considered a high risk client, or deemed "not insurable"...... then what??