View Single Post
Old 10-28-2022, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppa View Post
that is a sexy sexy sled....ready for some adventures!

We're going in to pick up a Vortex Monster Lodge this weekend and just decided we're finally going to upgrade from the Jiffy propane to a Strikemaster 40v Lite while we're at it. Man I'm excited. If I had the scratch for a Mega Live unit, I'd be fully ready for ice season. As it is, I'm pretty GD excited right now...ha ha. Bring on first ice in the southern walleye reservoirs!
I was so impressed with my Jiffy propane, so much easier to start than the gas model. I got a ton of use out of it, then I got a 10 inch Strikemaster and the difference, especially weightwise is amazing. you will do a
I will let you know when the ice is ready, hopefully wont be more than 4 or 5 weeks away now!
I checked Jackfish yesterday, its higher than last season but who knows where it will end they were raising the neighbor and I doubt the canal into Newell is still going now but I can hope.

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich