View Single Post
Old 12-11-2022, 07:52 PM

Default slowly

didnt feel up to fishing this weekend so I plugged away , I made the tail from galvanized so I could adjust the swim, the fins are joiner biscuits, should be strong enough at least for testing, the dorsal I carved from different wood with the wrong orientation so it broke off, I just encapsulated it with JB for now, and got a couple coats of primer on the whole thing for now. I dont care if a fish breaks the fins off, that would be more like a compliment to me the next one I do I will do all metal fins. I havent weighted it yet but I will test the swim before I paint it, I know it needs weighting. kinda porky and overfinned for a herring but I want the hogs to feel sorry for it and kill it out of mercy so far Im rather happy with it, and learning more for the next version eventually. not sure how I want it painted, either screaming for attention or maybe closer to natural, see what happens I guess.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20221211_193528.jpg (41.0 KB, 263 views)
File Type: jpg 20221211_195408.jpg (21.4 KB, 215 views)

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich

Last edited by WayneChristie; 12-11-2022 at 07:57 PM.