View Single Post
Old 12-25-2022, 05:15 PM

Default Newell on Christmas

drove on at the boat launch, in Kinbrook, managed to get turned around in 4 low and get back off the lake, no way was I shovelling snow all day! lots of deep heavy drifts. went over to JF, drove out and managed to get where I more or less wanted to fish in there, still lots of drifts but not as deep so 4x4 will do for a lot of the bay, but not all of it. Fishing was slow, had a hammer come after my decoy and got it on video, highlight of the day then I managed to take my bait away from 3 or 4 hammers so tomorrow I will try again and hopefully meet grandma instead. 873 is slipperier than the frikkin ice so watch out if you are heading that way. after I pulled off the lake I got to see the biggest heaviest badger in the world Im sure trying to dig out a gopher for his Christmas dinner, road was too slippery to get stopped for pics with traffic coming. still no snowy owls sighted, should be some around here by now!
Hope you all had a decent Christmas day and see some of you on the ice Im sure.

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich