View Single Post
Old 01-03-2023, 02:43 PM

Default ready for destruction

I can hope anyways, I got my DVR in the mail today so hopefully I can get some video of this getting destroyed by a 33 pound pike Im hanging a treble under the front of the pectorals and have a mount to hang one behind the tail, or even a twister tail or a spinnerblade. Finally found a use for the *****eral rigs I drag out of the water instead of just tossing them, the wires are perfect for mounting hardware on a plug. have to try it out maybe tomorrow, it took a lot more weight than I thought it would but its got a good nose down dive to it now plus the tail stays off the bottom, so if it gets chased down I can just let them pick it up. or they will all run screaming who knows, I really like doing these wooden creations, Im going to have to do a bunch now in different configurations, this one I dont know what to call it, a diving plug? 6.5 inches long without a tailhook
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg wf.jpeg (7.8 KB, 50 views)
File Type: jpg 20221231_133728.jpg (51.1 KB, 59 views)
File Type: jpg 20230103_141531.jpg (51.9 KB, 82 views)

Shove your masks and your vaccines
Non Compliance!!!!!!
"According to Trudeau, Im an extremist who needs to be dealt with"
#Trudeau must go

Wheres The Funds

The vaccine was not brought in for COVID. COVID was brought in for the vaccine. Once you realize that, everything else makes sense.” ~ Dr. Reiner Fuellmich