Thread: Primer price?
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2023, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed1 View Post
You never know the sellers circumstances... say 8 years back you stocked up on 5k primers at $45/1000. Today you find yourself jobless and a medical bill that is very unexpected. You look at all your liquidatable assets and see your primers are worth possibly 4x your investment... would you list them at the highest price feasible or sell them at 2015 prices??.
At the end of the day a guy has a product to trade in exchange for your cash. If the product offered isn't worth the cash you have just move on. I dont begrudge anyone trying to make a buck or 500 on products he owns..heck I just sold two guns locally for 3x++ what I bought them for. They sold in two days for asking price...guess I might just be a gouger.. if I'm looking for a product and I see a guy asking more than I think it's worth to me I just keep searching..
You know bud, with inflation squeezing the middle class, and rising interest rates changing lots of things, what’s happening with primers is just one more thing. I think peoples’ patience is thin in many areas, and this is just one more thing causing frustration.

Could you imagine if we could still comment on other members’ buy and sell ads. It would be epic.