Thread: Primer price?
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2023, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed1 View Post
I can totally understand the frustration. There are tons of folks holding on by a frayed thread. Myself included, for some attempting to get the most out of any liquid asset might be the only way they hang on. Others are just straight up taking advantage, since I cant cipher who is who from a want add I'll hold my judgment and either pony up or not depending on how bad I need it....if you see me posting my stash for $$$ you ll know I need the cash.
All of these things are what they are. None of us will likely give up hunting for lack of primers. And all of us can just pass on by the ads. Nothing to get too worked up over I wouldn’t think. Hopefully, the market demand will be met with a capitalist stepping in and meeting the supply. That’s the way it used to work. Who knows now. At one time firms sought vertical integration to control their inputs. Now it’s just in time ordering at the whim and behest of whatever waves are whipping the global supply chain. When Taiwan/China/Take your pick catches a cold, we end up catching the flu.