Thread: Status Natives
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2013, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elkfriend View Post
No, I think the differences in opinion is what makes this board so great!

Maybe I should have phrased it more as a feedback. I believe that as a mod, you are in a perceived leadership role, which automatically gives your comments more weight - rightly or wrongly. On a sensitive topic like this, especially if its near and dear to your heart, I can only imagine that it is a fine line balancing personal opinion with moderating a thread and not throwing weight around. Go back to the posts above and give it a read, maybe you see what I mean.

This is meant as a positive, constructive comment going forward. Apologies if my earlier post was not clear.
As far as banning .. editing.. deleting sold items.. infracting insults... tracking down scammers and repeat trouble making bannees..... and all the other stuff we do.. like settling fights between members....especially on sour buy sell deals...thats fine and dandy.... but we are entitled to be like everyone else. There is no reason we cant join a discussion with the rest of everyone else.. and get heated up just because we are a moderator. There are guys constantly single out Keg... and myself... and yes we notice we may jump in and be one of the guys more than the others. Its almost like you guys view us as a set of guidelines that should hide in the shadows and speak when spoken to. Lol