View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017, 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EZM View Post
It was a subtle, but playful, dig .... yes but the point was the important part.

I don't dislike domestic sports cars or performance sedans at all. Some have brakes and suspension that match the power and handling characteristics of the vehicle and have been designed to suit. At a similar price point, Corvette had the complete package when the ZR1 came out. Suspension, brakes and handling matched the power and characteristics of the car.

I just don't see the point in dumping all your energy into making a bigger, more powerful, super engine and maybe not putting as much attention into the handling/braking or even cosmetics of the vehicles finishes. But again, that's just me. Maybe it handles like a dream and maybe I'm wrong - I am making these assumptions based on the experiences of people who have driven and tested the hellcats (so I'm expecting more of the same).

It's not for everyone was my point.
Not for everyone agreed. But the Camaro ZL1 1LE will beat up the majority of offerings from most manufactures for a fraction of the price. I'm no Chevy lover, but what they've done with that car is nothing short of spectacular.