View Single Post
Old 04-16-2007, 12:34 AM
Tree Guy

Default For Dan

Hey Dan. I understand what you are saying, but you can't tell someone to stay off of a thread, it doesn't work that way, but I hear where you are coming from.

Personally, I was a small part of the 'Swindle' thread and learned alot from it. Although it would take a few hours of reading (including the links) right now, I encourage everyone to take the time to read it as there is ALOT of good information there.

I will try to stay off of this thread in order to learn where people are coming from on this important issue. Just remember...Rug and myself are not disputing that things are changing. We are disputing the politics and more importantly the SCIENCE behind the global warming proponent's arguments. The closer the average person looks into this, the more you will realize that we are being lied to. It's complicated, and there is a ton of crap out there, but like anything, if you make the effort to even wade through a bit of it, it'll get you attention.

Dan, I will only post (for now) in order to keep this thread on page one. Now it's your turn. What do you think?

Tree