View Single Post
Old 03-24-2018, 10:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bullets View Post
Two men were lifelong friends and made a pact that the first one to die would come back and tell the other what heaven is like.
A year later John passed away and Gerry waited and waited for his friend to send some kind of message or sign. Six months later Gerry was laying in bed and heard a voice. He asked, " John ..is that you?"
The voice said "Yes."
Gerry asked, "So tell me what is the other side like?"
The voice said, "It's wonderful. Every day when I get up I chase females and make out. Then after lunch I chase more females and make out. Then after supper I chase females and make out until bedtime and then do it all over again daily.
Gerry was astounded. He said, " Wow. Heaven sounds great. I can't wait to die."

The voice replies," Heaven? Hell no, I came back as a jackrabbit in southern Alberta."
While out golfing one fine day , two lifelong friends made a pact that the first one to die would come back and tell the other about the golf courses in heaven .

A year later , Dave was taken by the good Lord , and Bill waited and waited for his friend to send some kind of message or sign .

Then one night , Bill was awakened by a voice . He asked " Dave , is that you " , " It is " the voice replyed.

" So , tell me , Are the golf courses up there as wonderful as I imagine "?

" Oh Bill , my friend , you simply can not believe how beautiful there are . the grass is the greenest of greens , the the sky , the bluest of blues , the fairways are absolutely incredible, and the Greens are like velvet ".

" Oh wow !! " exclaimed Bill , " I can hardly wait "

" Well , about that ..." Dave says .... " You've got a 2 O-Clock Tee Time on Wednesday "