Thread: Coal Lake
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 06:44 PM
Banned

Default lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIGBADJOHN View Post
I cant until the weekend unless someone wants to come watch my dog , or more like her watch you , but im not taking her out in public. Anyway i just got home another long as5 day on the lake , Once redneck posse left actually as he was leaving the parking lot I hook up on a monster the other guys I got fishing with , had a tape measured 38 inches long and 21 1/2 gerth , she was a mamoth . tossed her back to make more of those monsters , and thats not even that big of a monster for Coal as ive been told . Also the Conservation officer stopped by a friendly hello didnt even ask for licenses , or to check hooks , I think he realised my park bench and wicked sun tan lines were enough for him to un warent a license inspection he asked a large group to far east of us , but not us I was kinda shocked wasnt worried though im always legal . So to heck with jigs for fishing for pike im sticking to the Spoon , ive never used a spoon for pike before , always use jig or bait hooks. Anyway we had a heck of a good day my final numbers were about 30 fish after 6:00 the fishing picked up every 2nd cast lots were small bug had a few 8-10 lbers and a few 5's to .
lmao same story with u everytime as soon as everyone leaves or no one else is around. You apparently catch alot more and alot bigger fish. Does'nt something sound a little fishey?