Thread: Coal Lake
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy perch fisher View Post
lmao same story with u everytime as soon as everyone leaves or no one else is around. You apparently catch alot more and alot bigger fish. Does'nt something sound a little fishey?
why dont you shut your face , actually its not the same story where do you get off by saying this **** , your the guy who got called out and didnt show up to a fish off to prove your the oh so mighty fishermen , Thats what i thought , im not into your childhood games kid now go back to the fisherprice forum.I dont care if I get banned or kicked off here , im sick of the crap that goes on in these forums , and im probably one of the first to come out and say it , it doesnt make me more of a man to call someone names but Im not going to take the crap that some love to feed on these forums , not just Alberta outdoorsmen , its all of them . Same people feeding the same BS. And im sorry if some are offended by this post , im sorry but this isnt right to let these punks cut us down to piles of crap . Its not right , and I dont deserve this nore does any other member of this forum or any other forum. As for my name calling i edited my post , took out some of the things I said and replaced them with a better choice of words , I dont need to stoop to there level of a55holeness. Just because they can cut someone down and think its alright doesnt mean it is . And once agian id like to say im sorry if ive offended anyone , I just needed to make a point of the crap that goes on . Ive really had enough of it and came out and said it.

Last edited by BBJTKLE&FISHINGADVENTURES; 05-21-2008 at 12:58 AM. Reason: because of poor choice of words AKA called HPF A pussy