View Single Post
Old 05-23-2020, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fordtruckin View Post
Of all the handguns I've bought, most have been fired once or twice from the factory. I recall my Glocks and Rugers had 2 spent casings included in the case to submit to law enforcement if that type of thing is required. the Sig's I've owned never had that but I believe were test fired. I never considered having been fired once or twice at the factory to mean "not new". As for the scratches on the barrel, who knows, could be a new pistol that was handled rough, could be scratches from cycling the action, could be just a poor finish. As most barrels can be replaced very easily, I wouldn't be worried about the finish on them near as much as the finish on the slide or frame. In short, I've bought new pistols in the same shape and never considered them "not new".
So did you buy the gun all scuffed up face to face or is that what you got buying online. If u bought it face to face at least u made an informed decision. I know I would never accept a new gun in that condition if I got to see it prior to purchase. I sure don't think it is okay to palm that off on a buyer just because they trusted u and bought is sight unseen.