Thread: Why Trout??
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 02:41 PM

Let The bashing begin....lol

Pike have to be the stupid fish there is you could probably catch them on a piece of string.

Walleye arent much smarter as usually if you find the school you sit there until there is none left and perch are the same.

Ok lets look at trout ....ok rainbows arent the smartest trout either that is why alot of people like to fish them.....i fish them but they arent my favorite fish.

brook trout and brown trout in a lake are alot smarter even a cutthroat is smarter..............big browns and big browns are around but very hard to catch.

Ok let see size was next statement saying 15 inch trout is big **** i catch way bigger fish then that in streams mind lakes....last trip was out for rainbows biggest fish was 22 inch but it was in the heat so septemeber always catch bigger fish.

Ok next one they taste like **** hummmmmmmmmm i really think pike and there bones suck the big one sure perch and walleye are good eating.........ok were do you catch big enough perch to have a meal and walleye were do you catch them that you csasn keep them.............ok trout in most pothole lakes taste like mud but lets go to some clean cold water and trout is yummmmmmmmy ................summing up why i fish trout......i grew up fishing jacks,perch and walleye and i found no challenge to them............trout is way more challenging and flyfishing for them is ups the challenge.............i would rather catch a #5 trout on a flyrod then any #20 jack on a spinning reel.........................bring it on..............................lol