View Single Post
Old 03-20-2018, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mulehahn View Post
How can anyone say that these are minor changes?

The very first line! Has anyone on here ever: been fired? Divorced? Had a bad break up? Diagnosed with depression or any mental illness EVER (Even if you were were a teenager or it was 30 years ago)? Guess what, they can now say you are no longer fit to own firearms! Will they? Not initially but they can!

Then line 6! They have have just made it against the law for the government to make law. That power now officially lies entirely with the RCMP! The group charged with enforcing the laws has now been granted the absolute authority to create the laws! That is beyond scary to me!!!

To all those who are ok with this... I truly don't know what to say beyond may your God have mercy on us all cause mine is ****ed!

This. All of this, and then some. Read the text of the bill at lunch time. It’s a platform for the RCMP to get rid of all the scary kitten killing guns. Expect a pile more reclassified guns after this is in force.
Never mind all the other useless bs in there.
They’re only starting with the CZ’s and Swiss arms to make a point.

And the requirements for private transfers will be the same. If you need a reference number from the Registrar to sell your shotgun, what does that sound like?