View Single Post
Old 08-09-2020, 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAPFisher View Post
Great job Brandon! You will have to slowly teach the arm of palming the reel and avoiding the knuckle bust. My wife finally did it this year and seems to be good with it now. That said, everyone did well and does it really matter if your landing fish?

First daughter reeled that in like a champ for sure.
Yeah i think theyre scared to get whacked. All of them just let go of the reel. Ive tried to explain it. But you know how it is when hooked up to a fish not exactly the easiest time to learn. Especially when I'm directing traffic.... reel reel reel, let em go let em go! Reel reel. Keep the tip up. They did an unreal job. They landed every single chinook they were attatched to that trip. I have a bigger loss percentage then them. The wifey has lost a few over the years... vit getting better. I was really impressed with the oldest. With the coho she was even getting the rod out of the holder and off the clip. Impressed me. They'll get the palming thing maybe our next trip this month if we get some decent action.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

The Fishing Doctors Adventures - You May Watch More Than You Bargained For, haha!
https://www.youtube.com/TheFishingDoctorsAdventures