View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by W921 View Post
Anglo's leaving Québec is what they wanted. I would love it if all the leftists ,weed twisting,gun hating hippies got out of Alberta. I actually think we should be doing things so they will get out of here.
Example we could hire Brazil to take care of our prison system. When we catch a bad guy we ship him to Brazil to become rehabilitated and make it hard for therm to ever come back.
We outlaw drugs ,sparkles and anything else they love.
We offer one way airline tickets and public housing in Ottawa. Free rent for 6 months.
We outlaw vagrancy and build public rifle ranges ,etc. Make a game out of thinking of ways we could encourage these people who ruin everything to leave the province.
Right now we probably have the best Premier that we ever had and Pierre Poilievre stands a good chance of being next Prime Minister. Let's not split the vote and end up with another liberal crook Prime Minister.
I was a big Reform guy back in the day. All we did was split the vote and gave several elections to Liberals
Jesus, hey Jesus! Are you listening? I know you are, so please please please make it happen!