View Single Post
Old 01-13-2008, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TundraBuck View Post
Burbot spawn won't start up til March. Nube is right, Sylvan is always better action but Gull has way better quality fish. Went to Gull today with the brother and we caught a ton of fish, you must be doing something wrong or fishing in the wrong place nube! We fished the northwest corner, and my son caught a 43 inch pike, I caught a 37, a 35, my son caught a 32, and my brother, nephew, and son caught a few smaller as well. That was just pike. We caught 4 burbot, biggest was 8 pounds, smallest was about 3. We also caught 1 walleye, 8 perch (smallest was 8 inches biggest was 13) and 6 whitefish, all over 3 lbs. I think that was a good day. No one fishing near us for at least half a mile.
I would have like to have seen that.................seems like my 5 Northerns all over 30" but under 31" and my 3 Burbots and my 1 Walleye that was lost right in the hole and my 7 perch (the smallest being 7" and the biggest being 12") and my 5 Whitefish all under 3lbs..........HAVE BEEN BEATEN, i can't believe it?