View Single Post
Old 11-22-2012, 09:43 AM

The political system in Alberta is one party, it has been for 40 years. It's so easy to blame the last guy. That is how a lawyer (and my ex wife) argues, bring up so many things until what the real issue was is buried so far you can't argue anymore and move on to the next thing.

Ralph, Eddie or Allison they are cut from the same cloth, just get my nose in the trough. I don't care who is in power, it's the same party. Period. They have been looting the taxpayers for years. Voting themselves huge raises, lying, paying for personal things with public money, make work (money) projects for their cronies, we're going to balance the budget.............ooops maybe not, vote for me teachers and I will get you 100 million, open door/closed door meetings blah blah. Now that there is an opposition that can shine the light on these things we will actually see how much they have pizzed away while we work to replenish the coffers for them.

Ralph told us it was gonna hurt when the cuts came. Eddie mumbled and flip flopped but Redford is the worst in my opinion, she campaigned on honesty and transparency. That my friends is the biggest joke of all. If she had a cookie in her hand while she was running away from answering it would have been deja vu of Steven Duckett. Remember what happened to him? Canned, but Steven don't forget the rest of your contract dollars. How much did that cost you and I? Add that to the list.

LB

P.S. I didn't vote PC either........it's time for a change. Let some new pigs into the trough.