View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by runnin'wild View Post
Check out The Lodge at Little Duck, top notch operation. I've guided there quite a bit. Great Lodge, great guides, great boats, awesome fishing for pike, grayling and monster lake trout, awesome area to hunt plus we do hunts in Manitoba and Nunavut. You won't be sorry if booking there.

We also do muskox hunts in Nunavut, I managed the camp at Baker Lake Nunavut last year.

I've guided for Ganglers, also now called Moose Hunting North, steer clear and for good reason. Treats his clients and guides like ****. He's constantly looking for guides and they all bail on him. He'll do anything for a buck and has no problem ripping people off. He's been bouncing checks and not paying guides. His main lodge was broke into and pillaged this past winter/spring, I'm assuming that a few of the past guides and their buddies got tired of his crap.

I've been asked to bail him out a few times now and won't do it, he ripped my clients off, flew me 4 hrs away from my vehicle with no way to return, underpaid me and had the nerve to try to drop me in an ecological reserve. That is a $1500 a day fine per person to start and the fines grow from there.

I suggest that you avoid him like the plague. You won't be happy if you go.

The Lodge at Little Duck is where it's at, Munroes also run camps in Manitoba but they are strictly a tent camp but are still top notch as well.

But honestly you can't beat the lodge for what we offer.

I don't normally bash business or people but I apologize there's no way in good conscience would I let someone believe he is top notch because he is anything but. Just look for reviews and you will see what I mean, there's a reason he changed business names for hunting.

If you want more details or pics msg me and I can answer any questions you like.
Avoid Manitoba and the Lodge at Little Duck. I went with them in 2018 and it was the biggest waste of money I’ve ever spent. Even the fishing sucked. I paid about $1,000 per fish. They had led us to believe up until our hunt started that we were going into an amazing caribou migration hunt only to meet the last group leaving with no kills and all livid for good reason. I’d do Nunavut if I was to go again and it would be more a muskox/caribou combo.