View Single Post
Old 07-26-2020, 09:12 AM

Default No opinion

Quote:
Originally Posted by runnin'wild View Post
Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I call bs on the fishing sucked. I'm likely the lower class guide for fish as I'm a hunter through and through and we still slayed them.

You just said avoid them and the next second said you'd go with them to Nunavut so obviously not that bad. There's a reason I said we do MB and Nunavut hunts as it's a migratory animal no different than hunting geese in MB, if they aren't migrating at the time pretty hard to shoot. I was asked about it being slow and I never lied that yes it's been slow in MB but I personally guided a client in 2018 to his caribou so they were there.

Check out the fishing from last fall https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tmogkJKzg7U

As stated you are allowed to have and form your own opinion but it's still the best lodge in MB in the far north compared to others.
Im not sure that was an opinion, more an observation?
An entire group returning without a single animal is definitely a bad sign, and by no means normal. How many bulls were taken last year, and 2018? I’m always interested in a decent Caribou hunt.
You should already know about what territories and provinces are closed to travel due to covid.