View Single Post
Old 06-16-2018, 01:15 PM

Last year when WSS was clearing out I was flip-flopping between buying a new Fierce CT Edge vs. buying a Sako Greywolf?
So the "gun expert" at the counter tells me he's never heard tell of Fierce Firearms,so I go on to explain who they are and that they are essentially a "semi-custom"/production rifle based on a Sako action with extreme tight tolerances,match grade barrels,sub .5 MOA guarantee out of the box yada yada yada.....
So after a few minutes fondling this Sako and debating wether I should pony up x2 the price for the Fierce that I REALLY want,he tells me the Sako is a much better value and I'm just wasting my money buying a Fierce (which is imho out of the box comparable with most any full custom build and substantially less $$ for what you are getting)

Ok....so let me get this straight......5 minutes ago you'd never even heard tell of Fierce Firearms,and now all of a sudden you are an expert and can definitively say that Sako is a much better value??
Sorry bud....you obviously don't have a clue what you nor I am talking about....thx anyway for your expert opinion though.

FWIW....I ended up buying the Fierce.🙂