View Single Post
Old 07-10-2012, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trophyboy View Post
Was at a local fishing hole with my 7 year old son yesterday. We were shore fishing and were catching some decent fish and having a great day.

A vehicle then pulled in with 3 Asians in it. As they pulled in my son was fighting a fish and obviously they noticed this. They then proceeded to crowd in as close as they could get...about 3 feet away or closer. I had a rod holder stuck in the ground for obvious reasons but that didn't seem to matter to them as they tossed right into the spot we were fishing totally oblivious or maybe not? to what we were doing. They then caught an undersized fish and went to put it on a chain. I informed them it was too small and they looked at me like I was from another planet. They did put the fish back but it died simply because they drug it up the bank through the rocks, dirt, gravel, etc. It floated in to shore and there it sat. They did this a few more times and proceeded to drag several fish up on shore through the rocks, dirt, gravel, etc and every fish they attempted to throw back died. They did catch some legal fish and put them on a chain.

In the meantime they were throwing their cigarette butts, smoke packs, as well as a raft of other garbage on the ground...which they left there. My son and I were catching fish about 4 to 1 compared to them and whenever we would reel in a fish and walk to the truck to rebait, one of them would walk into our spot and cast into it and sit there. I then told them to get the hell out of our spot and show some respect. They again looked at me like I was from another planet. Finally they decided to leave so they took their legal fish and threw them into a tub and walked to where the floaters were. They crouched down pretending to wash their hands all the while staring intently at me waiting for me to look away. I am not stupid and I knew what they were doing. Sure enough, they each grabbed one of the undersized dead fish that they killed by dragging them through the rocks, etc, bolted for their vehicle, and took off. I got their license number and phoned the poacher line. They saw me on the phone and drove down the road a ways and tossed the 3 small ones out.

No wonder they have gotten a bad reputation. Immigrate to Canada, play dumb, rape our resources, throw garbage everywhere and expect to be accepted into our country. Ain't immigration just wonderful? And no I am not a racist!

Even my 7 year old son could not believe what he had just witnessed. Oh, and yes we cleaned up all of their garbage before we left.

Wow...... That is absolutely terrible...

Sorry to hear these guys ruined you and your son's fishing trip... Those people need to learn some RESPECT.