View Single Post
Old 04-07-2010, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pottymouth View Post
You argue for xbows, but yet you haven't explained why? or what you personally have to again from xbows? or what the general hunting population has to gain?
I argue for hunters. What really gets me is the self entitlement of the ABA and their like. They don't want anyone else in their little early season club. They should be embracing the interest in xbows to bolster their ranks.

And I still say, the more hunters the better.

Great quote from a xbow and compound bow hunter from my reading this afternoon.

Quote:
In my travels, I am heartened to discover that more and more people are grasping the big picture. Hunters are quickly realizing that personal greed and selfishness are not the ways to abet our very real struggle for survival. If we are to preserve our heritage, we must recruit new members of all ages and both sexes. The only thing that is more important than numbers, however, is uniting those numbers into a single voice that speaks for the rights and freedom of all hunters.

If you do not approve of someone else’s method of hunting, don’t try to kill it by going to war against it, that is the action of an anti-hunter. It’s really that simple! If you don’t like it, then don’t do it! When and if each of us learns to live and let live with our hunting brethren, then perhaps we will have a chance to protect what is so near and dear to us all. Undeniably, if hunters continue to tear away at one another like a pack of rabid dogs, the future of all hunting will be dark and predictably short.