View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
Typically I don't visit or comment in the fly fishing section, nor do I fish "quality lakes", because everyone needs their special place to hang out with like minded people and I respect that. I don't know what lead to ishootbambi's suspension but I don't see anything untruthful in his comments.

I find it highly hypocritical that anyone who has been very vocal advocating against the outdoor pursuits of others would now complain about a closure that effects them personally. Let's not talk about the closures that certain individuals personally advocated for to create C&R fisheries at the expense of other anglers or advocating for banning ATV's, let's just talk about a closure that effects the individual who actively advocates against the activities of other outdoorsmen. People the do that kind of thing won't get any sympathy from me, I feel schadenfreude.....or as we say in the Army, it looks good on them!
X2 Very true. I think ISM has better things to do and won't miss the site. Sometimes things are better not said though even if they are true.