View Single Post
Old 04-14-2016, 07:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDave View Post
Typically I don't visit or comment in the fly fishing section, nor do I fish "quality lakes", because everyone needs their special place to hang out with like minded people and I respect that. I don't know what lead to ishootbambi's suspension but I don't see anything untruthful in his comments.

I find it highly hypocritical that anyone who has been very vocal advocating against the outdoor pursuits of others would now complain about a closure that effects them personally. Let's not talk about the closures that certain individuals personally advocated for to create C&R fisheries at the expense of other anglers or advocating for banning ATV's, let's just talk about a closure that effects the individual who actively advocates against the activities of other outdoorsmen. People the do that kind of thing won't get any sympathy from me, I feel schadenfreude.....or as we say in the Army, it looks good on them!
Great entrance back into the fly fishing forum. ISB is suspended and for the right reasons. Are you vying for 2nd place? I don't get the personal attacks but I guess you and lannie "have issues". My advice is to take them elsewhere.

Regarding the Pembina I hope there really is a plan that unfolds for "restoration". I've tried several contacts at so far to volunteer but nothing back yet. Hopefully they are just slow to respond and actually do have a plan... time will tell.

Neil, interesting post on the fishing for brookies. I have never fishing the Pembina in the upper sections and I found that interesting.