View Single Post
Old 04-23-2016, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNAPFisher View Post
LOL! The bears here that attack signs and have the smarts to take the "no" portion off. Unbelievable.
I see it every day and mostly the weekends on my property. I have plenty of pictures of scumbag quaders. Doing their "thing". As in ripping up the land, mud bogging the stream, ridding over torn down fences that the previous quader cut, taking down no trespassing signs and riding over them, and even, believe or not, changing wording on signs to mean something else - wow clever. I don't know what it is when you get some motorized ATV under some guys. Makes them more ignorant then before they got on.

Now the authorities have this footage along with license plates from their vehicles. Those that unloaded nearby anyways. It's going to be a good year here, bad one for quaders and that is what makes it good. Sorry, but I have no respect for anyone who has that much disrespect for the land I love. And all of this done on private property.

It takes zero stretch in thinking were else they go and do the exact same thing, and again, and again.
Yea you might want to reread his post. Pay closer attention to the bold section of the quoted post. Maybe then you'll grasp the fact that he is referring to the large 4 by 8 or 5 by 10 as in feet signs while you're fixated on the yellow corrugated plastic ones in the pictures

Who are you going to blame when all the ohv's are gone and the fish are still dieing