View Single Post
Old 03-09-2020, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishnguy View Post
Lol. Sorry, I was referring to this particular market melt.

But if we are talking about it in general.

Well, the best thing for him to do would be to resign.

Definitely disagree with the tax cutting though. Reducing either will be devastating for Canada in the current situation. Just like the Kenny’s cuts for Alberta (though he cut the corporate, and put more pressure on people to make up for it). I am talking about the income tax, not carbon. This is for another thread though. We would be derailing.
Well, yes, he can doing nothing about the current meltdown, but you triggered me...

As far as taxes, they could be reduced, and we would not run deficits, if the government wasn't so fat, bloated and wasteful. The problem is that the Liberals never saw a 'program' that they didn't want to throw money at. Our government at all levels is really bloated and wasteful. For years 'job creation' has meant more public sector workers, and more, and more bureaucrats, and more waste....but Services and standards of quality did not improve.

I am so sick of waste, and squandering taxpayers dollars. If you put the government in charge of the Sahara desert, they would run out of sand in 3 years. Disgusting.

'You can accomplish a lot more with a kind word and a gun, than with a kind word alone.' Al Capone