Thread: Moas x 2012
View Single Post
Old 02-23-2012, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearb8er View Post
As far as the money that is raised - who cares? No where is anything said about it being a charity shoot. There are 3 different alberta archery clubs that co-op together to put this shoot on and most of the "profit" is used for these clubs year round opperational budgets. There are so many hidden costs to hosting a shoot like this that your not counting. But again WHO CARES. When you buy any other service do you ask them to account to you for what they do with the money?

Good on you for putting on a "charity shoot" this summer but that was how you billed it from the get go. There have been charities that have been supported thru the MOAS but its never been purpose of the shoot.

Yes there are good prizes, both monetary and products. Hoyt has supported this shoot the last 2 yrs and they have been very generous with bows and other "stuff."
Good for them for helping out the other 3 local clubs. I release the hidden costs all the people helping ect, I was just curious is all. I am not asking any one to account for what they do with there money for one reason, i dont really CARE!! I was just wondering more about the prizes, I go for the fun is all. See ya there.