View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 09:09 PM
Banned

Anyone who doesn't acknowledge Dick's effort in putting this on is nothing more than a small wanting little man, if I can even use the word "man". Nevertheless, I had a few choice words, but decided to hold my tongue, as I mean to keep my membership here in good standing, and the "man" is no longer able to defend himself due to a suspension. Thus, I will further hold my tongue as any good man would offer one that cannot defend himself. But make no mistake about it, Dick284 does much to support his community and the efforts of Junior hockey players as we all can attest to with his having to leave the shoot and attend a hockey meeting. His kids, Richie and Jena sure as heck haven't turned out to be the outstanding sportsmen (women) that they are by having been raised by a couch potato. Yes, Dick is my friend, I met him thru this event as I have many others. And I can say that I've never met anyone that I would label an "areshole" in the years that I've been there. Under most circumstances, I would challenge anyone to come out and show their skills. Prime example is Lefty Canuck, turns out we became friends. But you Rman, I would suggest to Dick that he deny your entry into any future events as no of of have anything to prove to you and we don't need nor want arseholes around our campfire. For your well being is all, we had a huge firepit. Only an imbecile wouldn't figure out that a 9 year old isn't in the same class as adults or even older youths for that matter. Duhhhhh!

Last edited by gitrdun; 08-26-2013 at 09:32 PM.